34th Annual Scientific Meeting Australasian College for Emergency Medicine19 – 23 November 2017, Sydney Australia
The Australasian College for Emergency Medicine is currently looking for enthusiastic and committed medical student volunteers for the upcoming ACEM Annual Scientific Meeting to be held from 19-23 November 2017 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Volunteer activities aim to provide an educational benefit for the student e.g. model for ultrasound workshops, assistant for workshops, running microphones for Q&A sessions, and producing social media content throughout sessions. A clear outline and briefing of your role will be provided prior to the commencement of the event.
Student Volunteer expectations:
- Attend briefing meetings
- Participate in volunteer activities for 30-40% of the duration of the conference
- Be available for the duration of the conference (this may include pre-conference workshops which will run from Saturday 18 – Sunday 19 November)
- Complete the tasks for which you have been allocated to the best of your ability
- Follow the instructions of the workshop facilitator, session chair or conference organiser
- Seek clarification if uncertain about anything and report any issues to the conference organiser
Volunteer applications close on Monday 28 August 2017. Notifications will be released in September 2017.
If you have any questions or changes to your application in the meantime please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Meeting commencing in