34th Annual Scientific Meeting Australasian College for Emergency Medicine19 – 23 November 2017, Sydney Australia
MEETING COMMENCES IN...
Welcome to ACEM ASM 2017
- a line up of the most inspiring, entertaining and knowledgeable speakers in the emergency medicine world today
- the new Convention Centre on spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney
- a gathering of friends and peers; new and old
- taking on the hard topics and exploring the nuanced discussion
- cutting edge research and novel ways to translate into practice.
How does one win the politics or influence the future, while getting the balance right?
Take some time out at the 2017 ASM, to learn, relax, and reconnect with peers free of the hassle of everyday practice, whilst discovering the delights of beautiful Sydney.
Dance…eat…play…dream…discover! Enjoy a social program to surpass any that have gone before.
Yes: Impossible is Just a Perspective.
Training the next generation – how do we do it; how should we do it?
Emergency care, quality care, remote, regional, metro. Here and out there.
Workshops to hone skills, local and international insights, meeting the challenges in paediatrics, geriatrics, dying and death, toxicology, violence, drugs, trauma, hearts, brains, minds, leadership, mentorship, teaching, learning, technology and more. Reflecting on emergency medicine… do we have the balance right?
Looking back, taking stock and realising:
Yes, Impossible is Just a Perspective.
Join us in Sydney from 19 – 23 November to rebalance, relearn and revitalize.
We hope to see you there.
A/Prof Sally McCarthy
Chair, ACEM ASM 2017 on behalf of the Organising Committee
A/Prof Anthony Joseph
Social Program, Convenor ACEM ASM 2017 on behalf of the Organising Committee